Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Weight Post

It is time to talk weight, my weight.
I currently weigh 162 pounds.
Besides when I was pregnant, this is the most I
have ever weighed.
None of my jeans fit without major suck in
and a little discomfort.
I want to lose weight...
35 pounds of weight.
I am not asking to be down to my pre-pregnancy
weight of 111 pounds.
I know those days are over.
One look at my twin having tummy
reminds me of that!
But, I think 135 is a good weight to goal for.
I know, I know there are those who say
don't look at the pounds, but how your
jeans fit.
They are right.
But, for me I think I will feel good about 135 pounds
and my jeans fitting!
So, how do I plan on losing this weight?
Diet plans are not my style,
tried them and failed them.

First step for my is to get a workout and running
routine to be a habit, a routine habit.
This will be my toughest part,
but I know once this is accomplished,
I will feel better both physically and mentally, yah!

At the same time, I want cut back on my diet soda.
Tried the stop cold turkey thing
and failed.

Moderation is my new word.

So, I will still drink my diet soda, but cut back on it.
Maybe try a 20 oz bottle/day, right?

I want to increase my water consumption,
keep fruits handy for snacks.
When I feel hungry- try drinking some water first.
Then if still hungry- grab a fruit or yogurt.

Moderation, moderation, moderation.

I am going to weigh myself once a week
and post my weight.
How is that for motivation?
I think Saturday will be my weigh in date,
but might change that to Friday.
Never know what I might eat on a Friday night,smiles.

Hoping to kiss 35 pounds goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment