Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Run

Ran 2 miles this am.
Having a real hard time getting motivated about my running.
2 miles was a struggle, 2 miles!
I know I have to start somewhere,
but did not realize how far I had fallen
since my back injury a year ago.
The first mile has always been a struggle for me.
It takes me a mile to get my legs
under me, but usually after that first mile I am good.
Today, same thing---
got my legs after the first mile,
but my mental was just not there.
Running is half physical and half mental I am always reading.
They are right.

I will do a 10 minute interval this afternoon
and Sunday I will do a 10 minute interval
on the treadmill.
I plan to keep plugging along, forcing myself
to workout and run.
Hopefully, as my physical improves,
my mental will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment