Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Being Chased

Dogs!
Neighborhood dogs!
Animal Control- no help.
After 6 years and complaints by all the neighbors-
no help.
It is amazing what money can do.
So, what does one do?
Pepper spray has been purchased.
Anyway, back to my evening run.
It was great, I did 2 miles!
I hope I don't regret that in the morning.
Have not found a 5K training schedule that I like yet.
Hopefully by this weekend, so I can start it
on Monday.
Working my core and back, still weak,
but I can tell they are strengthening day by day.
Well, my bed is calling.
Happy running and many blessings.

1 comment:

  1. We have a similar problem. My husband works at home and become frustrated enough with the situation to offer to be dog catcher. However, the town has no place to take the dogs once captured. Catch-22!

    ReplyDelete