Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Run- Week One of Ten

Hot humidity, there is not enough cold, sweet southern tea
to cool this day off.
Ran this am and I think I lost 10 pounds from all the sweat
coming off me. Most was lost before I even left my driveway!
Ran only one mile.
One mile!
I really want to accomplish one mile comfortably
and at a happy pace before I build up.
This is so frustrating.
Before I injured my back,
6 miles was my distance for each run during the week
and 15 to 18 miles was my long run distance on Sundays.
Oh well.
Life.
No more posts about what I use to run.
Need to focus on now.
Let's start again---
I ran one mile this am and sweated a lot!
Had a 9 mile pace.
Will run again this evening too, just one mile again.
This week will be all about running that one mile
and feeling good about it.
This morning, back is doing good.

Going to look up a 5K training plan to start next week.
Really looking forward to starting a training plan.
1st goal: run a full 5K on October 2nd!!!!
68days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment