Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Break Over

The last couple of weeks have been spent
vacationing, working extra, and
starting our new year of home schooling.
Of course, this means my exercising
came second.
I know it shouldn't, but it did.
With all the extra work I did, my back suffered.
I have come to realize that I should not work
more than 8 hours and no more two days
in a row.
Now that our home school and soccer have
started, that won't be happening, so no worries there.
I should get back into the groove again.
Monday, I did a 45 minute body sculpt
and walked 20 minutes--
felt great.
Today, did 2 miles.
Felt good-it is soooo humid and hot here
right now that running is rough.
Looking forward to cooler temps.
Looking forward to when 3 miles is my morning run.
Soon baby, soon baby, soon back, right?
Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment